Resolving inefficiencies of your IT environment - focusing on immediate business and technical issues
The goal of IT remediation services is to rapidly address any immediate gaps within the IT environment negatively influencing companies' current business operations.
What is the cause of current IT issues? How can IT environment related issues be resolved immediately to allow for continuous business operation? Can the current IT environment be adapted to address the user need gaps?
Companies wanting to ensure smooth functioning of their IT landscape for their planned system roll-outs utilize immediate remediation services restoring IT capabilities and ensuring business continuity.
AWAL offers IT remediation services that can cater to both - companies with a simple IT environment delivered by sole technology provider to companies with a complex environment provided by a diverse range of vendors using multiple technologies.
We particularly focus on 2 types of services:
- Inefficiency Resolution Services aim at comprehensively resolving bottlenecks and other hold backs which lower network throughout and effectiveness.
- Asset Productivity Assurance Services assures that the existing technology platform is correctly dimensioned to support planned additions, like additional systems and components, etc.
Whereas the offered services are typically one-time engagements, we do offer a continuous IT environment optimization services as well focusing on the long term maximization of companies' IT investments.
Benefits from AWAL offering
Applying IT remediation measures helps companies to
- Ensure robust and continuous network functionality delivered by existing hardware and software
- Account for planned changes to IT environment, network expansions and technology migrations
- Identify high level cost reduction and IT environment consolidation measures potentially increasing return on investment
- AWAL provides the proven track record of taking complex projects and delivering them successfully on time as we have proven in multiple IT remediation services assignments in the past.
- AWAL provides end-to-end solutions out of one hand with its bouquet of services from design to delivery – as a result customers have one specific point of contact for all IT environment related issues.
- Additionally, AWAL is a certified vendor by Cisco and maintains close relationships with leading international partners ensuring the application of best practices to build customized enterprise solutions that are efficient and scalable in the future.
- AWAL follows international standards, such as ITIL and ISO 9000 / 27000 ensuring a consistent high quality service delivery.
- Furthermore, we are employing a professional and certified delivery team well known for their high standards and comprehensive knowledge. Our delivery team is trained internationally and in KSA on a regular basis and maintains an excellent track record in fulfilling industry quality certifications requirements as per clients needs. Our delivery team is certified in PMP, ITIL and other industry standard certifications.