Saudi Arabian companies within the financial industry sector getting more sophisticated in terms of client focus by moving from consumer finance to corporate finance. Besides, companies facing changes in their business models driven by increased oversight mechanisms as well as pressure to comply with stronger risk management requirements.
Those trends are driving significant network and application IT investments in order to change the underlying IT systems meeting the new requirements.
AWAL's integrated IT solutions focus on all major hurdles of today's companies within the financial market environment ranging from operational process modeling, IT remediation services, network integration and optimization offerings, disaster recovery solutions, to service desk management and IT security solution such as SOC setup and managed security services.
Typically, AWAL's solutions focus on achieving compliance with regulatory requirements, improving IT efficiency and return on IT investment as well as on reducing ownership cost of IT resources.
Benefits from AWAL offering
- Preferred Service provider for leading financial institutions.
- AWAL is a well renowned, trusted and experienced service provider offering services at competitive prices.
- AWAL provides end-to-end solutions with its bouquet of services from design to delivery – as a result customers have one stop shop for all IT environment related issues.
- AWAL has a proven track record of taking complex projects and converting them into successful reality
- With prior work for the Kingdom's Ministry of Interior, NEMO, Information Technology Communications Complex (ITCC), Tatweer and others, we were able to demonstrate that we understand what it means to fulfill the highest standards of operational excellence.
- Furthermore, we are employing a professional delivery team well known for their high standards and comprehensive knowledge. Our delivery team is trained internationally and in KSA on a regular basis and maintains an excellent track record in achieving industry quality certifications.
- Under the ownership of STC, AWAL enjoys close collaboration with the largest telecommunications provider in the Kingdom.
- Our ability to bring nationwide network and reliability of STC network together with strong customer services focus and responsiveness to our customers sets us apart.
- Additionally, AWAL is a certified vendor by Cisco and maintains close relationships with leading international partners ensuring the application of best practices.
- AWAL follows international standards, such as ITIL and ISO 9000 ensuring a consistent high quality service delivery.
- With our state-of-the-art technology tools, like our newly upgraded network and security operating center as well as our high capacity backbone with multiple redundancies, we are providing highly reliable services to our customers.
- Last but not least, we hold the necessary registration certificates, which allow us to conduct those services in KSA.